Inside Sales Associate
Remote options available.
What we do
Designed to reinspire work and meetings, Roam is a comprehensive work, meet and office solution with seven locations in Metro Atlanta. Month-to-month memberships, private offices and technology-equipped meeting rooms accommodating 2 to 250 people allow small businesses and large corporations alike to work productively and with flexibility in design-enhanced environments.
Who we are
Our story is centered on a counter-cultural approach to business and a people-first mentality that’s activated in our desire to partner with stakeholders through the delivery of hospitality for the purpose of impacting lives.
Learn more about Roam and our culture on our career page.
Purpose of the role
Roam exists to renew and inspire how the world does work. We engineer every team with this mission in mind. The purpose of the Inside Sales Associate is to support our sales team and fuel Roam’s growth by managing inbound leads for all of Roam’s comprehensive workplace solutions. The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, educating customers on Roam’s offerings and benefits, and ensuring a smooth, others-centered sales experience. Our goal is to partner with customers as consultants – helping them to achieve their professional goals. The Inside Sales Associate is focused on removing stress from the sales process, infusing hospitality throughout the buyer journey, approaching solutions with a one size fits one approach and closing new deals.
The ideal Inside Sales Associate is a self-starter, team player and problem solver. Combining exceptional work ethic, emotional intelligence and excellent interpersonal skills, the Inside Sales Associate is a go-getter with a drive for relationship building, active listening, collaborating, and closing deals. They are motivated by Roam’s hospitality brand, culture, and innovative offerings and infuse care + hospitality into their sales approach. He/She should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience in customer service, and proficient time-management skills. Resiliency, strategic thinking, a curiosity for learning and “can do” attitude are important for success in this role. Lastly, the Inside Sales Associate is a growth-minded learner who constantly strives to improve themselves and create value for the organization while managing the needs of our clients with genuine hospitality.
- Possess a firm understanding and knowledge of all Roam’s comprehensive workplace solutions and benefits
- Partner with Roam workplaces to receive inbound leads and begin the sales process.
- Actively listen to understand customer needs and present Roam’s benefits and offerings as personalized solutions.
- Develop relationships with customers so they view Roam as a trusted partner for their work, meet and office needs.
- Sell all Roam offerings to partners including; membership, meeting space, and offices
- Leverage customer intel, relationship building and product knowledge to effectively close deals.
- Qualify cold inbound leads to gain a keen understanding of their pain points, problems and needs.
- Use Hubspot to organize inbound leads, gather account information and engaging in follow up activity to close the deal.
- Deliver account information and customer intel to field team members so they are equipped to execute a personalized hospitality experience.
- Communicate with Meeting Coordinators to deliver the desired customer experience.
Requirements + Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, hospitality or another related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in sales
- Experience selling in hospitality, real-estate, catering, and/or meeting and events industries are preferred.
- Proficient in the use of a CRM or sales technology platform such as: Salesforce, Hubspot, Tripleseat, etc.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), networking, and interpersonal skills.
- Driven & highly proficient in time management.
Perks + Benefits
- Health benefits, Roam offers and contributes to three health benefit plans - including vision and dental
- Paid vacation days per year
- Two Volunteer Days per year
- Four Personal Development Days per year
- 401K plan with company matching
- ExFund allowance, $120 per month for all of life's extras like gas, phone bills and gym memberships
- Profit sharing bonus, a company-wide performance bonus for loyal team members
- Maternity + paternity leave, full salaried paid leave for both moms and dads