What we do
Designed to reinspire work and meetings, Roam is a comprehensive work, meet and office solution with seven locations in Metro Atlanta. Month-to-month memberships, private offices and technology-equipped meeting rooms accommodating 2 to 250 people allow small businesses and large corporations alike to work productively and with flexibility in design-enhanced environments.
Who we are
Our story is centered on a counter-cultural approach to business and a people-first mentality that’s activated in our desire to partner with stakeholders through the delivery of hospitality for the purpose of impacting lives.
Learn more about Roam and our culture on our career page.
Purpose of the role
Roam is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Sales Executive to be the key driving force in selling all of Roam’s offerings - meeting space, offices and membership. To be successful in this role, the Sales Executive will work alongside the Director of Sales to create and implement a unique sales strategy to grow revenue by: generating leads, converting sales, and fostering repeat business. He/she will build relationships and market to the local community through external engagement opportunities, events and public relations efforts.
The ideal Sales Executive is a natural networker and self-starter, constantly seeking out opportunities to connect with others and tackling responsibilities with ambition and passion. He/she is a team player motivated by Roam’s hospitality brand, culture, and innovative offerings. And, finally, he/she is a growth-minded learner who is constantly striving to improve themselves and create value for their team and the organization, while accommodating and managing the needs of our clients with genuine hospitality.
- Develop a keen understanding of Roam’s value proposition and our complete set of offerings.
- Partner with the Director of Sales to execute local field marketing strategies.
- Drive meeting room sales through the creation of lead-generating programming and messaging while also continuing to develop the value of existing clients to actively retain repeat meetings.
- Attend events and networking socials, host luncheons and tours, organize meetings with potential partners and/or meeting planners and participate in other community or industry events on a weekly basis.
- Capture and synthesize all relevant data points that emerge from daily responsibilities using Roam's CRM system - Hubspot.
- Lead conversion
- Further relationships by facilitating community amongst meeting planners and coordinators.
- Develop trust/relationships with customers in the marketplace so that they view Roam as a trusted partner for their offsite meeting and remote workplace needs.
- Develop content/ideas for educating/enhancing the skills of meeting planners and how to make them successful
- Partner with local Meeting Coordinators to execute sales strategy and drive revenue towards a winning P&L
- Collaborate with the Director of Sales and local Managing Partner to research and develop an understanding of target market segments.
- Foster current account relationships for meeting agreement renewals.
- Maintain relationships through consistent follow up.
- Leverage CRM (Hubspot), sales tools and processes for strategic follow up and lead/customer nurturing.
Requirements + Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, hospitality or another related field.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in sales, specifically in generating and converting leads.
- Experience selling in hospitality, real-estate, catering, and/or meeting and events industries are preferred.
- Proficient in the use of a CRM or sales technology platform such as: Salesforce, Hubspot, Tripleseat, etc.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), networking, and interpersonal skills.
- Driven & highly proficient in time management.
Perks + Benefits
- Health benefits, Roam offers and contributes to three health benefit plans - including vision and dental
- Paid vacation days per year
- Two Volunteer Days per year
- Four Personal Development Days per year
- 401K plan with company matching
- ExFund allowance, $120 per month for all of life's extras like gas, phone bills and gym memberships
- Profit sharing bonus, a company-wide performance bonus for loyal team members
- Maternity + paternity leave, full salaried paid leave for both moms and dads