What we do
Designed to reinspire work and meetings, Roam is a comprehensive work, meet and office solution with seven locations in Metro Atlanta. Month-to-month memberships, private offices and technology-equipped meeting rooms accommodating 2 to 250 people allow small businesses and large corporations alike to work productively and with flexibility in design-enhanced environments.
Who we are
Our story is centered on a counter-cultural approach to business and a people-first mentality that’s activated in our desire to partner with stakeholders through the delivery of hospitality for the purpose of impacting lives.
Learn more about Roam and our culture on our career page.
Purpose of the role
The purpose of the Hospitality Assistant (HA) is to support his/her workplace team in the execution of all hospitality operations. A servant leader who shares an exceptional work ethic and a passion for hospitality, the HA is a dependable, conscientious team-player who constantly strives for excellence.
The ideal HA thrives in busy, high-energy, customer-facing environments. As a self-starter, he/she takes initiative to ensure the highest quality experience for the customer and puts the needs of the team ahead of his/her own. Motivated to learn and develop both personally and professionally, the ideal candidate is hungry for an experience that allows them to serve others - alongside a fun and caring team, while gaining business know-how in a cutting edge industry. Conversational and engaging, this person can easily connect with others, remains calm and collected under pressure and moves quickly to solve problems in order to serve others better.
Coffee Bar & Catering Operations
- Prepare and provide high-quality coffee and beverage and snack service for individuals and groups. Assist in the opening and closing procedures at the cafe.
- Ensure the cafe and kitchen areas are routinely cleaned, stocked and organized.
- Carry out catering preparation and set-up for corporate meeting clients.
Technology & Meeting Room Set Up
- Prepare corporate meeting clients and members for a productive meeting experience, ensuring IT, audio-visual, and room-setup are highly functioning and ready for our customers.
- Take charge in maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the space by: cleaning and straightening meeting rooms, preparing for incoming guests, and monitoring restroom needs and cleanliness. Be available to jump in and support teammates and Roam members as needs arise.
Serve & Connect
- Embody our values of energy, personalized service, inspiration, innovation, and generosity, to welcome, engage with, and invest in our members and guests to help Roam accomplish its mission of building an Invested Community.
Requirements + Experience
- Hospitality or customer service experience with a strong operational focus.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-energy environment while exercising excellent attention to detail.
- Emotionally intelligent and socially aware
- Assertive, organized, and efficient