April 23, 2014
HOW TO CREATE A MEETING RHYTHM THAT PRODUCES RESULTS
LUNCH LESSONS WITH MICHAEL LUKASZEWSKI OF THE ROCKET COMPANY
If you made your team meetings optional, would people actually attend? Most meetings lack effective outcomes and waste too much collective time. But there’s a better way. In this session, Michael Lukaszewski, the CEO of The Rocket Company (#602 on the 2013 INC 5000 List), will talk about the meeting rhythm they use to keep everyone engaged, focused and aligned. It’s a simple and powerful structure that will work in any organization.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who leads or attends staff meetings or offsite retreats
- People who want to lead a team to rally around specific objectives
- Leaders who want to create alignment and keep their team focused
If you need help creating meetings that ACTUALLY WORK – you do NOT want to miss this event.
$15 | Roam Alpharetta
**Be sure to update your billing information before payment**
May 7, 2014
Mac: Beyond The Basics
Lunch Lessons with Lucas Acosta, CEO of Foojee and our own Michael Kanner, GM of Roam Alpharetta
Sure you’ve been using your Mac for a few months now; maybe even a few years. But are you making the most of Finder’s organizational tricks? Have you customized your System Preferences so your Mac setup is just how YOU like it?
If you find yourself wanting to make the MOST out of your MAC experience, this Lunch Lesson is for you.
Here is the list of apps and features we’ll dig into so you can open your laptop with confidence, ready to tackle the day ahead:
• Finder – Dock, Desktop Organization, Menu Bar, Multi-tasking
• System Preferences – Customize your Mac for YOU
• Mail – Color Code, Auto-Sort Emails
• Safari – Sync Your Bookmarks, Articles, and More, To All Your Devices
• iTunes – Curate Your Soundtrack for Hustling, and for Relaxing
Your Mac is at the center of your work life. Why not take some time (over lunch) and make sure you’re taking advantage of all it has to offer? With so much to go over, we’re splitting the duties! This Lunch Lesson will be hosted by our very own Michael Kanner, GM of Roam Alpharetta and Lucas Acosta, CEO of Foojee!
$15 | Lunch Included
*Be sure to bring your Mac to join this interactive session.