Though Evernote started as a simple, note-taking tool, it has evolved into a productivity powerhouse that is used for collaborating, project management, remembering and brainstorming.
A couple of weeks ago, our friends at Foojee taught us a little bit about how Evernote can help you conquer the New Year. Luckily for you, we take great notes and are willing to share. AND, because of the fantastic turn out for the first event, you can catch this exact Lunch Lesson at our replay event happening at our Alpharetta location on February 19!
Here’s the brief rundown:
- It’s simple
- You can make it what you want
- It’s always with you
- Everything is searchable
Here is a list of Foojee’s favorite ways to use Evernote: (You’ll get more if you come to the replay in Alpharetta on Wednesday, February 19 at noon)
- Take a photo of your contact prescription and save them in your personal notebook.
- Keep a folder of potential blog posts, tweets, or Facebook posts for later.
- Take a picture of every receipt you get, add it to a folder and easily access it when tax season rolls around.
- Save recipes you want to try.
Like this and want more information on how Evernote can help you? Join us for the replay of this event on Wednesday, February 19 in Alpharetta. But act fast! We only have 10 more tickets available for this event.