Are you a college junior or senior looking for a unique and exciting summer internship opportunity? Do you know someone interested in working for a thriving hospitality business that partners in the stories of accomplished dreams?
Roam is the innovator’s workplace, a meeting and gathering experience for the new workforce. Our workplaces provide an intentional, valuable alternative to loud coffee shops and makeshift home offices. Roam’s invested community is comprised of independent business owners, remote team members, and others who desire a flexible work environment. We create environments where people can effectively focus, collaborate, learn, and socialize.
We are seeking passionate students to join our team this summer for a project-based, experiential internship across our five Atlanta workplaces. The dates of this internship are May 30, 2018 through July 27, 2018. Internship applications will be accepted through March 30, 2018.
2018 Internship Experience positions and associated job descriptions include:
• Business Analyst Intern
• Marketing Intern
• People and Culture Intern
Here are some highlights from our 2017 Internship Experience:
• Our five interns were paired with a Roam team member to help personally develop and professionally manage their experience
• Corporate visits with Chick-fil-A, Porsche, Mailchimp, Pure Taqueria and Boosterthon to learn from their leadership
• Presented Roam’s Leadership Team with suggestions for improvements based on observational research
• Socials were held at SunTrust Park, the College Football Hall of Fame & Chick-fil-A Fan Experience, The Painted Pin, and local Atlanta restaurants
2018 INTERNSHIP APPLICATION
Roam Innovative Workplace will be accepting 2018 Internship Experience applications through
March 30, 2018.