In case you were wondering, content is STILL king. And when it comes to social media, it’s not just about what you say, but also about how you’re saying it. But do you know if your audience is listening? Do you even know who your audience is? These are all questions we must ask if we are looking to make an impact in our community using our social media platforms. Fortunately for us, ROAM member Melanie Romanaux stepped in and shows us exactly how to create Social Media content like a KING.
Here are a few things you need to be thinking about…
- Who is your audience? Determine who you’re trying to reach and pay attention to who’s listening. Who makes the buying decision for your product or service? (i.e. Mom’s, CEO’s, teenagers…)
- Who are the influencers? Who is influencing the buyer the most? (i.e. market trends, parents, friends…)
- Who’s talking about your brand, service or product? Pay attention to what other people are saying about you. If it’s good, share it. If it’s negative, change their mind.
Need help with content ideas? Take a look:
Here are a few other thoughts we thought were helpful:
- “The best way to get a testimonial about your product or service is to ask for it. Serve them and help them really well, really often. Then, just ask.”
- “You control the content you see, and so does the person you’re trying to reach.”
- “Are you making your content searchable and sharable? Use hashtags, links, and engaging text.”