We are excited to let you know that the Social Executive Council and the Georgia CxO Forum have teamed up to bring you a blockbuster executive leadership event on Thursday, March 27th.
“Let’s Have An Applied Conversation About Fixing The Adoption Problem”
We are in the midst of a significant business transformation – as buyers are redefining their own adoption – from recognition of pain through problem resolution. The rule of thumb is the more complex the buyers’ organization, the more disruptive the technology, or the more difficult the market development; the bigger the adoption problem’s drag on business growth. If you think your organization is already being affected by this shift in adoption, then come listen to our panel who will share their experiences and join the roundtable to talk in-depth about where you are and the how this adoption challenge may be hurting your business.
Whether you are pre-market, early market, or have already reached critical mass, this conversation is one you need to have.
We are putting together a panel of industry leaders to share their experiences as both buyers and sellers in this new world. The panel and the roundtable will be co-hosted by Judy Mod, president; and Dan Webber, vice-president of the Social Executive Council.
The Panel includes:
- Martin Schmidler: VP of IT @ Unipro Foodservice (Buyers Perspective)
- CEO – Business Perspective
- SVP Sales and Marketing – Execution Perspective
- How do we know we really have an adoption problem versus other potential issues?
- What pain is really due to adoption?
- Are we ready to fix adoption?
- Can we fix adoption with what we already have? What’s missing?
Mark your calendars for Breakfast on Thursday, March 27th at 7:30am!