Effective communication makes all the difference when motivating your team, pitching investors, casting a vision, and influencing key audiences.
This Lunch Lesson is essentially a collaborative event where speakers and audiences join together to learn, practice, and help one another get better at this critical professional skill. Come see up to 5 speakers present 3-5 minutes presentations, 3 professional coaches offering valuable feedback, and collaboration in small round-table discussions designed to cultivate feedback everyone in the room will learn from.
Who should attend?
- Any business professional who leads or is involved in meetings
- Entrepreneurs looking to pitch to investors
- Any business leader heading up an initiative or project
- Thought leaders preparing for a presentation or speech
- Professionals working to seek out new prospects
- Sales leaders looking to improve pitch
Don’t miss this remarkable opportunity to hear from various presenters, communication coaches, and fellow entrepreneurs.
Roam Presents: Pitch & Present – Communicating Effectively to Influence and Inspire
$15 | Lunch Included
Special 90 minute Lunch Lesson – 12 – 1:30pm
Here are this event’s Communication Experts:
- Melissa Gordon – President of EchelonCommunicate: Global Experts on Leadership Communication
- Terry Barber – Chairman of Jubi: “The Ultimate Engagement Platform”