Mac: Beyond The Basics
Sure you’ve been using your Mac for a few months now; maybe even a few years. But are you making the most of Finder’s organizational tricks? Have you customized your System Preferences so your Mac setup is just how YOU like it?
If you find yourself wanting to make the MOST out of your MAC experience, this Lunch Lesson is for you.
Here is the list of apps and features we’ll dig into so you can open your laptop with confidence, ready to tackle the day ahead:
• Finder – Dock, Desktop Organization, Menu Bar, Multi-tasking
• System Preferences – Customize your Mac for YOU
• Mail – Color Code, Auto-Sort Emails
• Safari – Sync Your Bookmarks, Articles, and More, To All Your Devices
• iTunes – Curate Your Soundtrack for Hustling, and for Relaxing
Your Mac is at the center of your work life. Why not take some time (over lunch) and make sure you’re taking advantage of all it has to offer? With so much to go over, we’re splitting the duties! This Lunch Lesson will be hosted by our very own Michael Kanner, GM of Roam Alpharetta and Lucas Acosta, CEO of Foojee!
$15 | Lunch Included
*Be sure to bring your Mac to join this interactive session.