How To Use Your Blog To Grow Your Business
Lunch Lessons with Fred Spring of ’98 To Go’ Marketing Agency
Blogging is much more than an occasional post or an editorial calendar. Today blogging is a critical piece of any marketing strategy. Smartly done, blogging will drive business growth organically by attracting targeted customers directly to your business website.
This Lunch Lesson will teach effective blogging tips that will get you “unstuck” and rolling forward. Including:
- Start with a blog strategy to overcome aimlessness
- Ideal frequency & length of blogs
- Get the A: to the Q: “Are keywords still important?”
- 3 Must-have items in every purposeful blog
- Writing headlines that get noticed
- 2 Essential tactics to every content marketing campaign
Join fellow business owners and marketers who also seek a competitive inbound marketing advantage. A healthy lunch is included as is a free day-pass to ROAM — Atlanta’s premier co-working space.
Limited to first 75 sign-ups.
Get there early for networking, lunch and securing a seat.
$15 | Lunch Included